With more than one hundred years of experience in the manufacture of espresso machines, La Pavoni has become an icon, recognised all over the world for its prestige and excellence in the field of espresso and cappuccino. The design, tradition, quality, performance and uncompromising service are the characteristics and distinguishing elements of La Pavoni. Designed in 1970, the Europiccola mirrors a part of Italian design history. There is a Europiccola on display in the New York Museum of Modern Art as a design piece. A classic lever espresso machine, the Europiccola is a combination of style, quality and reliability. This is the “Lusso” version with the extra chrome base.
- Boiler capacity: 1.6 lt
- Boiler pressure: 0.7 – 0.8 bar.
- Average heating time: 5 mins.
- Pressure guage
- Safety valve
- Water level indicator.
- Manual reset safety thermostat.
- Steam tap with interchangeable steam pipe
- Optional automatic milk frother.
- Pressurestat to maintain constant pressure in the boiler.
- Dimensions 200mm (w) x 290mm (d) x 320 mm (h)
- Weight 6 kg
As well as this brilliant machine you will receive complimentary coffee beans and free training* for Melbourne residents. Email us for price match email@example.com
*During covid restrictions training is on hold until further updates.