The Cellini Classic machine is equipped with a copper and insulated boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability.
Stainless steel frame AISI 304
Single manometer to check pump pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process. Features ULKA vibrating pump and MATER pressurstat.
- Stainless steel shiny bod. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber.
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger.
- Capacity : 1,8 lt
- 15 bar vibration pump.
- Water tank capacity 2.9 liters.
- Electronic control reservoir water level.
- Electronic automatic water level.
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti – vacuum valve.
- Steam wand anti sunburn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control.
- Pressure switch Mater
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Width / depth / height 300 x 430 x 395 mm.
- Power feeding 220‐240 Volt 50Hz – 120
- Volt 60Hz
- Absorbed power 1400 W
As well as this brilliant machine you will receive complimentary coffee beans and free training* for Melbourne residents. Email us for price match email@example.com
*During covid restrictions training is on hold until further updates.